Whether you’re looking for an outdoor adventure or quiet retreat, The Strawberry Inn is the perfect northern Arizona getaway.
The Strawberry Inn is an easy two-hour drive northeast of Scottsdale and has so many unique accommodations to choose from, depending on your trip’s purpose.
3 Ways I Recommend Spending time at The Strawberry Inn
1. A Romantic Getaway to The Strawberry Inn
The Strawberry Inn is the perfect overnight getaway to spend time together as a couple in the Inn without the kids. The first time Keith and I stayed here in the main inn.
More recently, we had the chance to stay in their newest Airstream Suite just down the road from the inn which was so perfect!
We enjoyed our time hiking at nearby Tonto Natural Bridge State Park. We also loved driving the 2 miles into Pine to eat woodfire pizza at the Old County Inn. (We were bummed to find out on one of our stays that they are closed on Tuesdays, so be sure to check all restaurant hours before heading there!)
CLICK HERE FOR 8 OTHER AWESOME ARIZONA ADVENTURES!
2. A Girls Getaway to The Strawberry Inn Cottages
I’m so grateful that The Strawberry Inn owners recently invited me to stay in one of their 2-bedroom cottages. My girlfriend and I took the time to sleep in, take walks, eat healthy meals that we made in the kitchen and work on our kids’ keepsakes.
It was the perfect getaway not to have to go anywhere, except walk to the Inn for our morning coffee from the Windmill and check out their adorable Little Free Library.
3. Family Fun in The Strawberry Inn’s Bunkhouse
Since Covid canceled all of our planned family adventures in 2020, we regrouped and booked a couple of nights away in The Strawberry Inn’s Bunkhouse.
The Bunkhouse is only .25 miles from the inn and was the perfect getaway for our family of 7! We spent quality time outdoors together, hiking the nearby Arizona Trail and fishing at the Blue Ridge Reservoir.
Back at the bunkhouse, we played some heated games of Left, Center, Right (our family staple when we travel) on the spacious back patio.
The kids also enjoyed relaxing in the Bunkhouse’s hot tub on the patio as well.
The living area is comfortable and spacious for families or a group of friends to hang out together.
Why The Strawberry Inn is the Perfect Getaway…
- Your stay supports a local small family-owned business.
- It is an easy drive to grab a night or two away.
- It’s in a quiet and beautiful location, with cooler temperatures.
- It’s a perfect hub for outdoor activities like hiking and fishing or even snow fun in the winter.
- There are kitchens in many of the accommodations so bringing your own food makes it cost-effective. Dining choices are limited within walking distance, especially on winter weekdays. I loved the new PIEbar that recently opened, serving handmade empanadas, soups, and yummy drinks every day.
Consider how a getaway to The Strawberry Inn could help strengthen your relationships with loved ones!
Have you visited The Strawberry Inn yet? What style of accommodation did you choose?
CLICK HERE for 8 other family-friendly Arizona adventures!