As spring and summer breaks are fast approaching, it’s time to consider ways we can get away and make meaningful memories with Covid-19 still lurking around.
Fortunately, we don’t have to go too far for us Arizonans to find outdoor adventure or a beautiful scenery change.
One of my favorite Arizona getaways is heading north to The Strawberry Inn.
The Strawberry Inn is an easy two-hour drive northeast of Scottsdale and has so many unique accommodations to choose from, depending on your trip’s purpose.
3 Ways I Recommend Spending time at the Strawberry Inn
1. A Romantic Getaway to The Strawberry Inn
My first visit to Strawberry was with Keith a couple of summers ago. It was the perfect overnight getaway to spend some time together in the Inn without the kids.
CLICK HERE FOR 8 OTHER AWESOME ARIZONA ADVENTURES!
2. A Girls’ Getaway to The Strawberry Inn Cottages
I’m so grateful that The Strawberry Inn owners recently invited me to stay in one of their 2-bedroom cottages. My girlfriend and I took the time to sleep in, take walks, eat healthy meals that we made in the kitchen and work on our kids’ keepsakes.
It was the perfect getaway not to have to go anywhere, except walk to the Inn for our morning coffee from the Windmill and check out their adorable Little Free Library.
3. Family Fun in The Strawberry Inn’s Bunkhouse
Since Covid canceled all of our planned family adventures in 2020, we regrouped and booked a couple of nights away in The Strawberry Inn’s Bunkhouse.
The Bunkhouse is only .25 miles from the inn and was the perfect getaway for our family of 7! We spent quality time outdoors together, hiking the nearby Arizona Trail and fishing at the Blue Ridge Reservoir.
Back at the bunkhouse, we played some heated games of Left, Center, Right (our family staple when we travel) on the spacious back patio.
The kids also enjoyed relaxing in the Bunkhouse’s hot tub on the patio as well.
The living area is comfortable and spacious for families or a group of friends to hang out together.
Why The Strawberry Inn is the Perfect Getaway…
- Your stay supports a local small family-owned business.
- It is an easy drive to grab a night or two away.
- It’s in a quiet and beautiful location, with cooler temperatures.
- It’s a perfect hub for outdoor activities like hiking and fishing or even snow fun in the winter.
- There are kitchens in many of the accommodations to bring your food, making it cost-effective. Dining choices are limited within walking distance, especially on winter weekdays. I loved the new PIEbar that recently opened, serving handmade empanadas, soups, and yummy drinks every day.
Consider how a getaway to The Strawberry Inn could help strengthen your relationships with loved ones!
THROUGH MARCH 3 ONLY, book your getaway HERE at a DISCOUNT using the code #amystrawberry5 to get 5% off any stay through June 30!
CLICK HERE for 8 other family friendly Arizona adventures!