Before you jump in and start making your new year resolutions, goals, and dreams for the upcoming year, you must first REVIEW your 2022.
You can’t know where you are unless you take note of where you’ve been.
Reflect on your past year by answering these important questions……
1. What are my fondest memories of 2022? Go back to your calendar and photos because if you’re like me, you will have forgotten some of the really special moments that actually happened last year.
2. What were significant moments during this past year?
3. Am I closer to my friends and family from my activities this past year?
How did I invest in my relationships?
- with God?
- my spouse?
- my kids?
- my friends?
- my family?
4. What mentors had the greatest impact on me? Why?
5. What books did I love and learn from this past year?
6. What did I procrastinate on and fail to get done?
7. How was I transformed this past year? What lessons did I learn?
8. What area of my life did I neglect this past year?
9. How did I do good in the world this past year?
10. What did you do this past year that you never want to do again?
I hope your answers will help bring some clarity to how you want to proceed this year! Happy New Year!