As we head into summer, let’s talk about how we can use this June, July, and August to strengthen our family systems and raise kids who are contributors!
LISTEN IN as my author friend, Danielle Wurth, and I talk about one chapter of her new book- KIDS IN THE KITCHEN– and how we can use the summer months at home to teach our kids what it is we need them to know in the kitchen while having fun doing it! Now there’s a summer win-win!
- Grab the Summer Skills Lists in my ‘How to Create A Summer of Significance in 2020 Printable Pack HERE!
- Download Danielle’s Kitchen Zones Printable HERE
- Want to make a Family Recipe Binder? Download Danielle’s Printable HERE
- Check out Danielle’s Books HERE
- Get Danielle’s favorite label maker HERE
Who needs some strategies and tips to Ignite the Organizer in Your Child this summer and beyond?
COMMENT BELOW to enter to win your copy of Danielle’s new book! What do you want to teach your kids in the kitchen this summer?
One winner will be chosen by random on Tuesday, June 23. Must be a US resident to win for shipping purposes!